BANGALORE from India, December 13, 2021 / PRNewswire / – The Vitamin Supplements Market is segmented by type (Multivitamin, Vitamin B, Vitamin C, Vitamin D), Application (Food and beverages, pharmaceuticals, personal care, others). The report covers the analysis of global opportunities and industry forecast from 2021 to 2027.
The global vitamin supplements market size is expected to reach $ 28,600 million by 2027, from $ 22,140 million in 2020, at a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 3.7% during 2021-2027.
Major Factors Driving the Growth of Vitamin Supplements Market:
A growing number of health-conscious customers and a growing penchant for vitamins in their daily diets are expected to drive the vitamin supplement market. The COVID-19 outbreak has drawn attention to the importance of vitamin supplementation.
Consumer awareness of health and wellness is changing the tendency to believe that “prevention is better than treatment”. As a result, more and more people are turning to nutraceuticals, functional foods, and dietary and vitamin supplements to help them live healthy, disease-free lives. This change in consumer approach is expected to drive the growth of the vitamin supplements market.
Trends Influencing Vitamin Supplements Market Growth:
The world’s population of children and the elderly is growing every day. This factor, combined with increased consumer awareness of preventative health products, is likely to drive the vitamin supplement market.
Nutraceuticals, such as vitamin supplements, have gained a lot of attention recently because of their nutritional and pharmacological benefits, as well as the fact that they are safe to use and have few negative effects. As a result, the global vitamin supplement market is expected to grow at a tremendous rate.
Vitamin supplements are widely used as nutritional supplements around the world, as they help treat a variety of ailments and build general immunity. Due to the COVID-19 outbreak, manufacturers in the vitamin supplement market have seen an upsurge in demand.
Browse the table of contents and the list of figures at: https://reports.valuates.com/market-reports/QYRE-Auto-31Q1598/global-vitamin-supplements
Vitamin Supplements Market Share:
Depending on the region, North America should be the most lucrative region. Due to the growing knowledge of the benefits of multivitamins for overall health and physical maintenance, they have become an important part of the North American vitamin supplement market. Consumption of vitamin supplements is expected to increase as North America because of these factors.
Depending on the type, the multivitamin segment should be the largest. Multivitamin supplements are made up of a variety of minerals and vitamins, as well as additional components. Vitamin and mineral shortages affect nearly 2 billion people worldwide, according to the World Health Organization. To perform at their best, many athletes use multivitamin pills, which provide all of the nutrients needed to maintain energy levels.
Report a personalization request: https://reports.valuates.com/request/customisation/QYRE-Auto-31Q1598/Global_Vitamin_Supplements_Market
Top Companies in the Vitamin Supplements Industry
Archer Daniels Midland
Buy now for a single user + Impact Covid-19: https://reports.valuates.com/api/directpaytoken?rcode=QYRE-Auto-31Q1598&lic=single-user
We have set up a tailor-made subscription for our customers. Please leave a note in the comments section for our subscription plans.
– The Global Water Soluble Vitamin and Mineral Dietary Supplements Market was valued at 8239.9 million USD in 2020 and it should reach $ 10,530 million by the end of 2027, with a CAGR of 3.1% in 2021-2027.
– In 2020, globalization Vitamins and Supplements Market for Pregnant Women the size was $ 1,108.6 million and it is expected to achieve $ 1,734.1 million by the end of 2027, with a CAGR of 6.6% in 2021-2027.
– The Global Food supplements market the size should reach $ 121,110 million by 2027, from $ 89,810 million in 2020, at a CAGR of 3.9% during 2021-2027.
– In 2020, globalization Gummy Vitamins Market the size was $ 1,700 million and it is expected to achieve $ 2,300 million by the end of 2027, with a CAGR of 4.5% in 2021-2027.
– In 2020, globalization Vitamin D Market the size was $ 133 million and it is expected to achieve $ 295.7 million by the end of 2027, with a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 12.1% in 2021-2027.
– In 2020, globalization Synthetic Vitamin E Market the size was $ 1,413.1 million and it is expected to achieve $ 1,933.7 million by the end of 2027, with a CAGR of 5.3% in 2021-2027.
– In 2020, globalization Vitamin A Market the size was $ 844.8 million and it is expected to achieve $ 1,125.4 million by the end of 2027, with a CAGR of 4.1% in 2021-2027.
– The Global Prenatal Vitamin Ingredients Market was valued at 51,370 USD in 2020 and will reach $ 63,150 million by the end of 2027, with a CAGR of 3.5% in 2022-2027.
– In 2020, globalization Vitamin B2 (Riboflavin) Market the size was $ 9,016.7 million and it is expected to achieve $ 12,440 million by the end of 2027, with a CAGR of 4.7% in 2021-2027.
– The Global Nutraceutical Ingredients Market the size should reach $ 174 million by 2027, from $ 128.5 million in 2020, at a CAGR of 4.0% in 2021-2027.
– The Global Nutritional Analysis Market the size should reach $ 4,733.1 million by 2027, from $ 3,360 million in 2020, at a CAGR of 5.0% in 2021-2027
– In 2020, globalization Probiotics Market the size was $ 1504 million and it is expected to achieve $ 2,178.6 million by the end of 2027, with a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 5.4% in 2021-2027
– The Global Parenteral Nutrition Market the size should reach $ 270.9 million by 2027, from $ 204.9 million in 2020, at a CAGR of 4.0% in 2021-2027
– The Global enteral feeding devices market the height was evaluated at $ 2,828.52 million in 2019 and should reach $ 4,426.54 million by 2027 to a CAGR of 5.5% from 2020 to 2027.
– The Global protein ingredients market the height was evaluated at $ 53.78 billion in 2019, and is expected to reach $ 91.89 billion by 2027, with a CAGR of 6.4% during the forecast period.
– In 2020, globalization Immune Health Supplements Market the size was $ 40,390 million and it is expected to achieve $ 63,900 million by the end of 2027, with a CAGR of 6.5% in 2021-2027.
Values ââoffers detailed market information in various industries. Our extensive reporting repository is constantly updated to meet your evolving industry analysis needs.
Our team of market analysts can help you select the best report covering your industry. We understand your specific needs in your region and that’s why we offer customization of reports. With our customization in place, you can request any particular information from a report that meets your market analysis needs.
To get a consistent view of the market, data is collected from various primary and secondary sources, at each step, data triangulation methodologies are applied to reduce deviance and find a consistent view of the market. Each sample we share contains detailed research methodology used to generate the report. Please also contact our sales team for a complete list of our data sources.
For USA call toll free + 1- (315) -215-3225
For IST call + 91-8040957137
WhatsApp: +91 9945648335
Follow on Twitter – https://twitter.com/valuatesreports
Follow on Linkedin – https://in.linkedin.com/company/valuatesreports
Follow on Facebook – https://www.facebook.com/valuatesreports
SOURCE assesses reports