DUBLIN, November 30, 2021 / PRNewswire / – The “US Pharmaceutical Isolator Market Size, Share and Trend Analysis Report by Type (Open Isolator, Closed Isolator), Pressure (Positive Pressure, Negative Pressure) and Segment Forecast, 2020-2028” the report was added to ResearchAndMarkets.com offer.
The size of the US pharmaceutical isolator market is expected to reach $ 205.2 million by 2028, registering a CAGR of 5.8% from 2020 to 2028
The rapid growth of the pharmaceutical industry in the United States and the advancement of technologies used in the industry are expected to positively impact the growth of the market.
The growth of the industry in the United States is primarily driven by continued advancements in drugs and biosciences. The growing demand for aseptically processed parenteral drugs, along with increased investment in the industry, is expected to drive the market in the United States.
Pharmaceutical isolators are experiencing rapid technological advancements in aseptic processing in terms of incorporating robotics and automation solutions and Industry 4.0. By integrating robotics into glove-less pharmaceutical isolators, the risk of microbial contamination, as well as particulate contamination caused by human intervention is reduced.
The industry is moving towards energy efficiency and sustainability. Pharmaceutical isolators offer higher energy efficiency than Restricted Access Barrier System (RABS). Energy savings in pharmaceutical isolators can reach 65% against 30% offered by RABS, which is likely to positively improve their demand.
Highlights of the United States Pharmaceutical Isolators Market Report
- The closed isolator segment is expected to experience a CAGR of 5.5% from 2020 to 2028 due to the ability to operate without personnel access to the critical area, making them suitable for application in the preparation of toxic materials
- The positive pressure segment accounted for 53.9% of the overall revenue share in 2020, due to its demand for sterile processes when the process is particularly important and keeping any contaminants out of the isolator is a priority. .
- Companies collaborate with educational institutions as well as their in-house R&D facilities to develop processes and technologies that deliver a sustainable advantage in the future
- In February 2021, Comecer SpA has partnered with Illuminate Manufacturing Intelligence to integrate Illuminate, a pharmaceutical production solution based on Industry 4.0, in order to obtain real-time updates of their manufacturing equipment
Main topics covered:
Chapter 1. Methodology and scope
Chapter 2. Executive summary
Chapter 3. United States Pharmaceutical Isolator Market Variables, Trends and Scope
Chapter 4. United States Pharmaceutical Isolator Market: Type Estimates and Trend Analysis
Chapter 5. United States Pharmaceutical Isolator Market Pressure Estimates and Trend Analysis
Chapter 6. United States Pharmaceutical Isolator Market: Competitive Analysis
Chapter 7. Company Profiles
- COMMERCIAL SPA
- Laf Technologies
- Iso Tech design
- Getinge Ab
- Skan Ag
- Mr. Braun Inertgas-Systeme Gmbh
- Azbil Telstar, SLU
- Syntegon Technologies GmbH
- IMA Group
For more information on this report, visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/4r17nf
Research and markets
Laura Wood, senior
For EST office hours, call + 1-917-300-0470
For USA / CAN call toll free + 1-800-526-8630
For GMT office hours, call + 353-1-416-8900
US Fax: 646-607-1907
Fax (outside the United States): + 353-1-481-1716
SOURCE Research and Markets