“The quality and longevity of our solutions make us uniquely qualified to help support children’s health. It’s a natural extension of our Whole Foods philosophy,” said Standard Process President and CEO Charlie DuBois.
PALMYRA, Wis. (PRWEB)
September 02, 2022
Prevention is the best cure. It’s a popular school of thought and an important lesson as children begin to return to class; however, parents often struggle to make this workable. Fortunately, Standard® Processa leading whole-food nutritional supplement company based in Palmyra, Wisconsin, has just what a family needs to help ensure a healthy home through the long school year – the NEW SP Children’s™ Immune for children and Immuplex® for adults.
“Since 1929, we’ve been advancing health through high-quality, whole-food nutritional supplements,” said Charlie DuBois, President and CEO of Standard Process. “The quality and longevity of our solutions make us uniquely qualified to help support children’s health. It’s a natural extension of our overall food philosophy.
As a family business, Standard Process is committed to helping families achieve a life of well-being, and immune system support is a key part of that. That’s why the launch of SP Children’s™ Immune is so exciting. Not only does it address the special needs of children, but the new product is a way to spark family conversations about healthy living.
Whether it’s staying active, getting a good night’s sleep, or having a nutritious diet, it’s all connected; however, studies show that nutrient deficiencies are at an all-time high. Fortunately, NEW SP Children’s™ Immune is an excellent choice for many parents who want to provide essential nutrients for the proper functioning and development of their children’s immune systems*.
“Good nutrition is very important in helping children develop their immune systems,” said Weston Bussler, Ph.D. and nutrition scientist at Standard Process. “We designed SP Children’s™ Immune to provide a number of essential nutrients necessary for the development of an immune system, and the inclusion of ingredients such as the prebiotic 2′-FL and colostrum helps set our product apart from others. supplements for children.”
Standard Process has an extensive library of supplements to meet a number of health needs, but their products focused on immune system support include:
SP Children’s™ Immune
Standard Process’ first children’s product, SP Children’s™ Immune is a chewable supplement for children 4 years and older. It provides key nutrients for the proper functioning and development of the immune system – its attributes include:
- The gastrointestinal tract is your immune system’s biggest line of defense, which is why the following two ingredients are essential; they also make this product unique compared to its competitors:
- 2′-FL, a prebiotic first identified in breast milk, is able to reach the lower gastrointestinal tract where it is broken down to fuel the growth of beneficial microbes.*^
- Colostrum comes from a whole food source (cow’s milk) and supports a normal and healthy immune response in the gastrointestinal tract.
- It offers an excellent source of vitamin D, zinc and antioxidant vitamin C.
- It’s made with whole-food ingredients, including beet root from the Standard Process Organic Farm.**
- The product does not use high fructose corn syrup and gets its sweet flavor from the organic ingredients of elderberry and whole strawberry.
- It is gluten-free and soy-free.
- Two chewable wafers are recommended per day for continued support.
Our immune system is a feat of communication between cells, and good cellular communication is essential to keeping us healthy and strong. Immuplex® ingredients can help modulate immune system communication; that’s why for 38 years, health professionals have recommended it to adults for the following benefits:
- It offers an excellent source of iron, zinc, copper, chromium, folate and antioxidant vitamins A, B6 and B12 and vitamins C and E.
- It helps maintain normal white blood cell activity already within normal range.*
- It supports the body’s normal inflammatory response function.*
- It provides ingredients with antioxidant activity.
- Two capsules are recommended per day for continued support.
Parents can rest easy knowing they are making the right choice with the standard process, as each product goes through a rigorous quality control program, including regulated by the Food and Drug Administration. From seed to supplement, the company is guided by the highest standards for safety, purity and efficacy.
In addition to all standard treatment products, SP Children’s™ Immune and Immuplex® can be purchased online or in person from partner healthcare professionals. Visit standardprocess.com/where-to-buy to find a purchase option that suits you best. And for more information on the standard process, visit standardprocess.com or follow @StandardProcess on Facebook, instagram and Twitter.
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.
**Ingredients that are not grown on the standard process farm, or if there is an insufficient supply, are sourced from certified organic farms.
^ To date shown in multiple animal studies, infants and one adult human study.
About Standard Process Inc.
Standard Process is a third-generation, family-owned company that has been a leader in manufacturing whole-food supplements since 1929. From the company’s certified organic farm to its headquarters in Palmyra, Wisconsin; to Nutrition Innovation Center in Kannapolis, North Carolina; Standard Process is committed to clinical science that advances health and changes lives through whole-food nutrition. Using regenerative farming practices and advanced manufacturing technologies designed to protect the essential nutrients found in every ingredient, Standard Process produces both raw materials and over 300 high-quality supplements in its certified organic manufacturing facility. For more information on Standard Process and to find a healthcare professional who sells Standard Process products, visit standardprocess.com.
MEDIA CONTACT: Robyn Nowak; email@example.com; (414) 225-9520
Share the article on social networks or by e-mail: