The binder segment generated the highest revenue in 2015 and is expected to maintain this trend throughout the forecast period.
NE WIN SIVERS DRIVE, PORTLAND, USA, January 21, 2022 /EINPresswire.com/ — According to the Allied Market Research report, titled “Pharmaceutical Excipients Market by type (inorganic chemicals (calcium phosphates, calcium carbonate, calcium sulfate, halites, metal oxides), organic chemicals (carbohydrates, petrochemicals)) and function (fillers and thinners, binders, coatings, flavoring agents , disintegrants, dyes) – Global Opportunity Industry Analysis and Forecast, 2018 – 2025″. The report provides detailed analysis of changing market dynamics, major segments, value chain, major pockets investment, regional scenario and competitive landscape.
The binder segment generated the highest revenue in 2015 and is expected to maintain this trend throughout the forecast period. This is attributed to the higher use of binders in pharmaceutical drugs compared to fillers and diluents. However, fillers and thinners led this segment by volume (units) in 2015 and accounted for about a quarter of the overall market. The economic cost and high popularity of fillers and diluents in the pharmaceutical and excipient industries have been the major factors responsible for the dominance of the fillers and diluents segment.
𝗥𝗲𝗾𝘂𝗲𝘀𝘁 𝘄𝗶𝘁𝗵 𝘄𝗶𝘁𝗵 𝘄𝗶𝘁𝗵 𝗜𝗻𝗱𝘂𝘀𝘁𝗿𝘆 𝗜𝗻𝗿𝗱 https://www.alliedmarketresearch.com/request-sample/1053
1) The impact of COVID-19 on the pharmaceutical excipients market is unpredictable and is expected to remain in force till Q4 2021.
2) The COVID-19 outbreak has forced governments around the world to put in place strict containment measures and ban the import-export of non-essential items for most of 2021. This has resulted in a drop sudden change in the availability of important raw materials.
3) In addition, nationwide shutdowns have forced manufacturing facilities to partially or completely shut down their operations.
4) The adverse effects of the COVID-19 pandemic have caused delays in activities and initiatives regarding the development of reliable and innovative drone analysis systems globally.
𝗜𝗻𝗾𝘂𝗶𝗿𝘆 𝗦𝗵𝗼𝗿𝘁-𝘁𝗲𝗿𝗺 𝗮𝗻𝗱 – 𝘁𝗲𝗿𝗺 𝗼𝗳 𝟭𝟵: https://www.alliedmarketresearch.com/request-for-customization/1053?reqfor=covid
Key Findings of the Pharmaceutical Excipients Market:
• Filing cabinets generated the highest revenue, accounting for approximately two-sevenths of overall market revenue in 2015.
• Within the inorganic chemicals category, the halite segment is expected to grow at the highest CAGR of 29.2% during the forecast period.
• The calcium phosphate (inorganic chemical) segment is expected to reach $539.9 million by 2020 at a CAGR of 10.5%.
• Within the organic chemicals category, carbohydrates generated the highest revenue and are expected to dominate through 2020.
• The disintegrations segment is expected to grow at a highest CAGR of 12.6% from 2015 to 2020.
•The Proteins segment (Petrochemicals category) generated the highest revenue in 2015; however, the mineral hydrocarbons segment is expected to grow at the highest CAGR of 7.0% over the forecast period.
• Asia-Pacific is expected to be the fastest growing pharmaceutical excipient market, for organic and inorganic chemicals, in terms of volume and revenue in 2015 and 2020.
𝗟𝗶𝘀𝘁 𝗣𝗹𝗮𝘆𝗲𝗿𝘀 𝗣𝗹𝗮𝘆𝗲𝗿𝘀:
Ashland, Inc., BASF SE, Associated British Foods Plc, Akzo Nobel NV, Evonik, Merck, JM Huber Corporation, Dow Chemicals Corporation, Merck Millipore, Croda International and Archer Daniels Midland. These companies have adopted product launch as a key development strategy to expand their global presence.
? 𝗩𝗶𝘀𝗶𝘁 𝗛𝗲𝗿𝗲: https://www.alliedmarketresearch.com/purchase-enquiry/1053
Q1. What is the total market value of the Pharmaceutical Excipients market report?
Q2. What would be the forecast period in the market report?
Q3. What is the base year calculated in the Pharmaceutical Excipients market report?
Q4. Which are the major companies holding the market share in the Pharmaceutical Excipients market?
Q5. What is the most influential growing segment in the Pharmaceutical Excipients market report?
Q6. What are the key trends in the Pharmaceutical Excipients market report?
𝗔𝗩𝗘𝗡𝗨𝗘- 𝗦𝘂𝗯𝘀𝗰𝗿𝗶𝗽𝘁𝗶𝗼𝗻-𝗕𝗮𝘀𝗲𝗱 𝗟𝗶𝗯𝗿𝗮𝗿𝘆 (𝗣𝗿𝗲𝗺𝗶𝘂𝗺-𝗱𝗲𝗺𝗮𝗻𝗱, 𝘀𝘂𝗯𝘀𝗰𝗿𝗶𝗽𝘁𝗶𝗼𝗻-𝗯𝗮𝘀𝗲𝗱 𝗽𝗿𝗶𝗰𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗺𝗼𝗱𝗲𝗹) 𝗢𝗳𝗳𝗲𝗿𝗲𝗱 𝗔𝗹𝗹𝗶𝗲𝗱 𝗠𝗮𝗿𝗸𝗲𝘁 𝗠𝗮𝗿𝗸𝗲𝘁:
AMR introduces its subscription-based premium online library Avenue, designed specifically to provide a unique and cost-effective solution for businesses, investors and universities. With Avenue, subscribers can benefit from a comprehensive repository of reports on over 2,000 niche industries and over 12,000 company profiles. Additionally, users can get online access to quantitative and qualitative data in PDF and Excel formats, as well as analyst support, customization, and updated versions of reports.
𝗚𝗲𝘁 𝘁𝗼 𝗹𝗶𝗯𝗿𝗮𝗿𝘆 𝗹𝗶𝗯𝗿𝗮𝗿𝘆 𝗹𝗶𝗯𝗿𝗮𝗿𝘆 𝘁𝗶𝗺𝗲 𝗳𝗿𝗼𝗺 𝗳𝗿𝗼𝗺 𝗱𝗲𝘁𝗮𝗶𝗹𝘀 𝘁𝗶𝗺𝗲 𝗳𝗿𝗼𝗺 𝗺𝗼𝗿𝗲 𝗱𝗲𝘁𝗮𝗶𝗹𝘀 𝗱𝗲𝘁𝗮𝗶𝗹𝘀 𝗳𝗼𝗹𝗹𝗼𝘄 𝗳𝗼𝗹𝗹𝗼𝘄 𝗹𝗶𝗻𝗸𝘁𝗵𝗲 https://www.alliedmarketresearch.com/library-access
𝗧𝗿𝗲𝗻𝗱𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗶𝗻 𝗛𝗲𝗮𝗹𝘁𝗵𝗰𝗮𝗿𝗲 𝗛𝗲𝗮𝗹𝘁𝗵𝗰𝗮𝗿𝗲 𝗛𝗲𝗮𝗹𝘁𝗵𝗰𝗮𝗿𝗲 𝗛𝗲𝗮𝗹𝘁𝗵𝗰𝗮𝗿𝗲 𝟭𝟬 𝟭𝟬 𝟭𝟬 𝟭𝟬% 𝗗𝗶𝘀𝗰𝗼𝘂𝗻𝘁):
upper limb prosthetics market
Healthcare CRM Market
Allied Market Research (AMR) is a full-service market research and business consulting division of Allied Analytics LLP based in Portland, Oregon. Allied Market Research provides global corporations as well as small and medium enterprises with unrivaled quality of “market research reports” and “Business Intelligence solutions”. AMR has a focused vision to provide business insights and advice to help its clients make strategic business decisions and achieve sustainable growth in their respective market area.
Pawan Kumar, CEO of Allied Market Research, leads the organization in delivering high quality data and insights. We maintain professional relationships with various companies which helps us to extract market data which helps us to generate accurate research data tables and confirm the utmost accuracy of our market predictions. All data presented in the reports we publish are drawn from primary interviews with senior managers of large companies in the relevant field. Our secondary data sourcing methodology includes extensive online and offline research and discussions with knowledgeable industry professionals and analysts.
Allied Analytics LLP
write to us here
Visit us on social media: