South Korea, Seoul, Sep 16, 2022 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) — Global sales of biodecontamination systems are expected to grow at a CAGR of 4.5% and reach a market valuation of US$208.1 million by 2027 , reveals Fact.MR, a provider of market research and competitive intelligence.
Bio-decontamination is a technique to get rid of or at least reduce various microbiological pathogens so that they do not harm the environment. Bio-decontamination can be carried out by physical, chemical and biological means. Physical biodecontamination uses techniques such as high pressure, heat and other methods.
To ensure the sterility and scientific validity of products, contamination management is essential in pharmaceutical and life science laboratories. As a result, many companies and organizations that value routine steam bio-decontamination have added room and infrastructure bio-decontamination to their standard operating procedures.
Get a sample PDF of this research report with a detailed table of contents:
Due to its low cost and its ability to treat both harmful by-products of microorganisms and viral decontamination of objects by bacteria or fungi, bio-decontamination is gradually taking over from other techniques. The industry will diversify due to increasing advancements in the biopharmaceutical sector.
Increase in surgical procedures is one of the key factors that is expected to fuel the growth of the bio-decontamination market over the coming years. The market is also expected to rise owing to the growing demand for bio-decontamination equipment caused by the growing need for minimal physical labor.
Key insights from market research
- Worldwide sales of biodecontamination equipment are currently valued at US$167 million.
- The services segment is expected to grow at a CAGR of 5% through 2027.
- The bio-decontamination market in China is expected to grow at a CAGR of 4% and reach a market valuation of US$37 million by 2027.
- The presence of manual methods of biodecontamination can hamper the sales of biodecontamination services to some extent.
Biodecontamination Industry Research Segments
- By Product & Service:
- Per end user:
- By region:
- North America
- Latin America
- East Asia
- South Asia and Oceania
Talk to the analyst:
Manufacturing companies that make medical and pharmaceutical devices as well as research institutes are expected to generate the most revenue for the bio-decontamination industry.
The vendor environment in the market is characterized by fierce rivalry, which is fueled by product development that accommodates changing consumer preferences. To maintain their position in the market, leading industries focus on introducing new products.
- A new Bioquell technology center has just opened in Horsham, Pennsylvania. This facility will serve as an incubator for new product development and will demonstrate a variety of biodecontamination techniques.
- In June 2022, Ecolab and Eco Plant partnered to sell Eco plant 360, a digital solution that uses dynamic monitoring and control to help customers dramatically reduce the amount of electricity used in compressed air systems.
Quick purchase: BioDcontamination Market research report
The report examines key developments in the Bio-Decontamination industry along with the inorganic and organic growth tactics employed by market players.
With the growing demand for bio-decontamination products and services in the global market, market players can anticipate lucrative opportunities in the bio-decontamination market over the coming years.
- The Ecolab Global Intelligence Center was developed in June 2022 by Ecolab so professionals can analyze data from IoT-connected technologies to provide real-time monitoring and quantifiable results.
- The SteraMist Amazon store, which offers the leading SteraPak disinfection system for various industries, was introduced by TOMI in December 2021. The expansion of sales channels will improve and streamline the customer’s shopping process.
- SteraPak, which uses iHP technology and provides a superior, reasonably priced replacement for electrostatic sprayers that have been recalled due to safety concerns, was introduced in August 2021 by TOMI Environmental Solutions, Inc.
More valuable information in offer
Fact.MR, in its new offering, presents an unbiased analysis of the global bio-decontamination market, showcasing historical demand data (2017-2021) and forecast statistics for the period 2022-2027.
The study discloses essential market information on the basis of product and service (equipment, services, consumables) and end-user (pharmaceutical and medical device companies, life science and biotechnology research organizations, hospitals and healthcare facilities, other), across five major regions of the world (North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, Latin America and MEA).
Check out other related studies published by Fact.MR Research:
Biotechnology Instruments Market: Global Biotechnology Instruments Market is expected to be valued at US$53.3 billion in fiscal year 2022, compared to US$46.4 billion in 2021. Over the past year, the industry has seen an annual increase worth 14.9%. From 2022 to 2032, sales of biotechnology instruments are expected to thrive at a 16.4% CAGR reach a value of 244 billion US dollars end of 2032.
Life Science Data Mining and Visualization Market: According to a new research report published by Fact.MR, the global life science data exploration and visualization market is expected to record splendid growth at a double-digit CAGR between 2017 and 2026. market should close in about $6,400 min by 2026-end.
Americas Hospital Acquired Infection Testing Market: Americas Hospital Acquired Infection Testing industry analysis from Fact.MR forecasts the market to reach a valuation of $2.7 Bn by the end of the decade, i.e. more than 4X more than its current value. This research survey forecasts the market to expand at a significant CAGR of around 13% until 2031, with the United States expected to represent more than 55% market share.
Home diagnostics market: The United States of America accounted for the maximum home diagnostics market share in North America, contributing around 40% of the market revenue, and is expected to maintain its lead throughout the forecast period. In Europe, the United Kingdom and France, as well as Germany, are among the top regions with high penetration of home diagnostics.
Market research and consulting agency that makes the difference! That’s why 80% of Fortune 1000 companies trust us to make their most critical decisions. Although our experienced consultants use the latest technology to extract hard-to-find information, we believe that our USP is the trust our clients place in our expertise. Covering a wide range – from automotive and Industry 4.0 to healthcare and retail, our coverage is extensive, but we ensure that even the most niche categories are analyzed. Our sales offices in the USA and Dublin, Ireland. Headquarters based in Dubai, United Arab Emirates. Contact us with your goals and we will be a competent research partner.
USA Sales Office:
11140 Rockville Pike
Rockville, MD 20852
Tel: +1 (628) 251-158