Rising demand for sports nutrition and supplements, lactose intolerance, growing health awareness and growing preference for vegan diets, are propelling the market growth. MARKET OVERVIEW
New York, November 30, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) – Reportlinker.com announces the publication of the report “GLOBAL PLANT SUPPLEMENTS MARKET FORECAST 2021-2028” – https://www.reportlinker.com/p06135103/?utm_source=GNW
Vegan supplements are dietary supplements derived from herbal ingredients like flax seeds, soybeans and peas. These supplement nutritional requirements and come in powder, tablet, capsule and liquid form.
Lactose intolerance is the inability to digest lactose, the main sugar in milk. It is caused by a lack of the enzyme lactase, which is made by the cells that line the small intestine.
It breaks down milk sugar into simpler forms to make it easier to pass through the bloodstream.
According to statistics, approximately 50 million American adults suffer from lactose intolerance. The primary model of lactose intolerance is said to have genetic components.
In addition, specific populations project high levels of intolerance. Vegan supplements are alternatives to dairy whey protein supplements.
As a result, there are many opportunities for market growth since the vegan diet is dairy free. However, counterfeit products and strict regulations hamper the growth of the market.
The growth analysis of the global vegan supplements market includes the assessment of Asia-Pacific, Europe, North America and the rest of the world. North America was home to the largest share of revenue in the global market with the growing trend of consumers to adopt healthy lifestyles.
The market is very competitive, with a strong presence of manufacturers. Product innovation is assessed as a crucial factor to contribute to the success of market players.
Among the prominent companies in the market are Amway, Glanbia Plc, DuPont Inc, Archer Daniels Midland Company, Country Life, etc.
Our reporting offerings include:
• Explore the main conclusions of the global market
• Strategic distribution of market dynamics (drivers, constraints, opportunities, challenges)
• Market forecasts for a minimum of 9 years, as well as 3 years of historical data for all segments, sub-segments and regions
• Market segmentation allows for in-depth assessment of key segments with their market estimates
• Geographic analysis: assessments of the regions and segments of the countries mentioned with their market share
• Key analyzes: Porter’s five forces analysis, supplier landscape, opportunity matrix, key purchasing criteria, etc.
• The competitive landscape is the theoretical explanation of key companies based on factors, market share, etc.
• Company profiling: detailed company overview, products / services offered, SCOT analysis and recent strategic developments
2. DANIELS MIDLAND ARCHER COMPANY
3. LIFE IN THE COUNTRYSIDE
4. DUPONT INC
5. GLANBIA PLC
6. GNC PARTICIPATIONS
7. HERBALIFE LTD
8. KERRY GROUP
10. NUGO NUTRITION
Read the full report: https://www.reportlinker.com/p06135103/?utm_source=GNW
On Report link
ReportLinker is an award winning market research solution. Reportlinker finds and organizes the latest industry data so you get all the market research you need – instantly, in one place.
CONTACT: Clare: firstname.lastname@example.org US: (339)-368-6001 Intl: +1 339-368-6001