Dublin, October 26, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) – The “Eye Health Supplements Market Research Report by Supplement Ingredient Type, Form, Application, End User and Region – Global Forecast to 2026 – Cumulative Impact of COVID-19” the report was added to ResearchAndMarkets.com offer.
The global eye health supplements market size was estimated at USD 1,543.01 million in 2020, is expected to reach USD 1,679.13 million in 2021, and is expected to grow at a CAGR of 9.15% to reach 2,610.64 million USD by 2026.
The report provides market size and forecast in five major currencies – USD, EUR GBP, JPY and AUD. It helps organizational leaders make better decisions when currency data is readily available. In this report, the years 2018 and 2019 are considered as historical years, 2020 as the base year, 2021 as the estimated year and the years 2022 to 2026 are considered as the forecast period.
Market segmentation and coverage
This research report categorizes Eye Health Supplements to forecast revenue and analyze trends in each of the following submarkets:
- Based on the type of supplement ingredient, the market has been researched for alpha lipoic acid, antioxidants, astaxanthin, coenzyme Q10, flavonoids, lutein and zeaxanthin and omega-3 fatty acids .
- On the basis of Form, the market has been studied for capsules, drops and tablets.
- Based on the application, the market has been investigated for age-related macular degeneration (AMD), diabetic retinopathy, and glaucoma.
- On the basis of the end user, the market has been studied in offline retail stores and in online retail.
- Based on the region, the market has been studied across the Americas, Asia-Pacific and Europe, the Middle East and Africa. The Americas are further explored in Argentina, Brazil, Canada, Mexico, and the United States. The United States is studied in more detail in California, Florida, Illinois, New York, Ohio, Pennsylvania, and Texas. Asia-Pacific is further explored in Australia, China, India, Indonesia, Japan, Malaysia, Philippines, Singapore, South Korea, Taiwan and Thailand. Europe, the Middle East and Africa are studied in more detail in France, Germany, Italy, the Netherlands, Qatar, Russia, Saudi Arabia, South Africa, Spain, United Arab Emirates and United Kingdom.
Competitive strategic window
The Competitive Strategy Window analyzes the competitive landscape in terms of markets, applications and geographies to help the vendor define an alignment or fit between their capabilities and opportunities for future growth prospects. It describes the optimal or favorable fit for suppliers to adopt successive strategies of merger and acquisition, geographic expansion, research and development, and new product introduction strategies to continue the expansion and growth of the business during a forecast period.
FPNV positioning matrix
The FPNV Positioning Matrix assesses and categorizes vendors in the Eye Health Supplements market based on business strategy (company growth, industry coverage, financial viability, and channel support) and customer satisfaction. product (value for money, ease of use, product features and customer support) that helps businesses make better decisions and better understand the competitive landscape.
Market share analysis
The market share analysis offers the analysis of the suppliers considering their contribution to the overall market. It provides the idea of ââits revenue generation in the overall market compared to other space providers. It provides insight into the performance of vendors in terms of revenue generation and customer base compared to others. Knowing the market share gives an idea of ââthe size and competitiveness of the suppliers for the base year. It reveals the characteristics of the market in terms of traits of accumulation, fragmentation, dominance and fusion.
The competitive scenario provides a outlook analysis of the various business growth strategies adopted by the vendors. The news covered in this section delivers valuable insights at different stages while staying up to date with the business and engaging stakeholders in the economic debate. The competitive scenario represents press releases or news from companies categorized as M&A, Agreement, Collaboration and Partnership, New Product Launch and Improvement, Investment and Funding, and Reward, Recognition and Expansion. All the information gathered helps the supplier to understand the market gaps and the strengths and weaknesses of the competitors, thus providing information to improve products and services.
Company usability profiles
The report deeply explores the significant recent developments of leading vendors and innovation profiles in the global eye health supplements market including Akorn Consumer Health, Allergan, Plc., Amway International, Bausch + Lomb, Butterflies Healthcare Ltd, EyeScience , Herbalife International of America, Inc., Kemin Industries, Inc., Novartis International AG, Nutrachamps, Nutrivein, Pfizer Inc., SUSS Technology Corp., The Nature’s Bounty Co., Vitabiotics Ltd. and ZeaVision LLC.
The report provides information on the following pointers:
1. Market penetration: provides comprehensive information on the market offered by the major players
2. Market Development: Provides detailed information on lucrative emerging markets and analyzes penetration into mature market segments.
3. Market diversification: provides detailed information on new product launches, untapped geographies, recent developments and investments
4. Competitive Assessment and Intelligence: Provides a comprehensive assessment of market shares, strategies, products, certification, regulatory approvals, patent landscape and manufacturing capabilities of key players
5. Product development and innovation: provides intelligent information on future technologies, R&D activities and breakthrough product developments
The report answers questions such as:
1. What is the market size and forecast for the global Eye Health Supplements market?
2. What are the inhibitory factors and impact of COVID-19 shaping the global Eye Health Supplements Market during the forecast period?
3. What are the products / segments / applications / areas to invest in during the forecast period of the global Eye Health Supplements Market?
4. What is the strategic competitive window for opportunities in the global Eye Health Supplements market?
5. What are the technological trends and regulatory frameworks in the global eye health supplements market?
6. What is the market share of the major vendors in the global eye health supplements market?
7. What strategic fads and moves are considered appropriate for entering the global eye health supplements market?
Main topics covered:
2. Research methodology
3. Executive summary
4. Market overview
4.2. Cumulative impact of COVID-19
5. Market dynamics
5.2.1. Increase in incidences of visual impairment and increase in the myopic population
5.2.2. Growing geriatric populations mainly in Asian countries
5.2.3. Increased use of digital screens and exposure to blue light
5.3.1. Side Effects of Eye Vitamins and Minerals in Health Supplement
5.4.1. Significant shift from customer to online retail channels
5.4.2. Higher penetration possibilities in developing economies
5.5.1. Lack of user awareness and limited availability in some areas
6. Eye Health Supplements Market, By Supplement Ingredient Type
6.2. Alpha lipoic acid
6.5. Coenzyme Q10
6.7. Lutein and Zeaxanthin
6.8. Omega-3 fatty acids
7. Eye Health Supplements Market, By Form
8. Eye Health Supplements Market, By Application
8.2. Age-related macular degeneration (AMD)
8.3. Diabetic retinopathy
9. Eye Health Supplements Market, By End User
9.2. Offline Retail Stores
9.3. Online retail
10. Americas Eye Health Supplements Market
10.6. United States
11. Asia-Pacific Eye Health Supplements Market
11.10. South Korea
12. Europe, Middle East & Africa Eye Health Supplements Market
12.8. Saudi Arabia
12.9. South Africa
12.11. United Arab Emirates
13. Competitive landscape
13.1. FPNV positioning matrix
13.1.2. Business strategy
13.1.3. Product satisfaction
13.2. Market ranking analysis
13.3. Market share analysis, by key player
13.4. Competitive scenario
13.4.1. Merger & Acquisition
13.4.2. Agreement, collaboration and partnership
13.4.3. Launch and improvement of new products
13.4.4. Investment and financing
13.4.5. Awards, recognition and expansion
14. Company usability profiles
14.1. Akorn Consumer Health
14.2. Allergan, Plc.
14.3. Amway International
14.4. Bausch + Lomb
14.5. Butterflies Health Ltd.
14.7. Herbalife International of America, Inc.
14.8. Kemin Industries, Inc.
14.9. Novartis International SA
14.12. Pfizer Inc.
14.13. SUSS Technology Corp.
14.14. Nature’s Bounty Co.
14.15. Vitabiotics Ltd.
14.16. ZeaVision LLC
For more information on this report, visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/eywbel