Dublin, Aug. 05, 2022 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) — The report “Pharmaceutical Logistics Market Research Report by Mode of Transport, Product, Transportation, Drug Supply Stage, Region – Global Forecast to 2027 – Impact cumulative of COVID-19” has been added to from ResearchAndMarkets.com offer.
The global pharmaceutical logistics market size was estimated to be USD 77.36 billion in 2021, USD 81.08 billion in 2022, and is projected to grow at a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 4.98% to reach 103 .57 billion USD by 2027.
Segmentation and market coverage:
This research report categorizes the Pharmaceutical Logistics to forecast revenues and analyze trends in each of the following submarkets:
On the basis of transportation mode, the market has been studied for air transportation, rail transportation, road transportation, and sea transportation.
On the basis of product, the market has been studied across branded drugs and generic drugs.
On the basis of transportation, the market has been studied through cold chain transportation and non-cold chain transportation.
Based on the drug supply stage, the market has been studied internally and outsourced.
Based on region, the market has been studied in Americas, Asia-Pacific, Europe, Middle East & Africa. The Americas are studied in more detail through Argentina, Brazil, Canada, Mexico and the United States. The United States is studied in more detail through California, Florida, Illinois, New York, Ohio, Pennsylvania and Texas. Asia-Pacific is studied in more detail through Australia, China, India, Indonesia, Japan, Malaysia, Philippines, Singapore, South Korea, Taiwan and Thailand. Europe, the Middle East and Africa are studied in more detail in France, Germany, Italy, the Netherlands, Qatar, Russia, Saudi Arabia, South Africa, Spain, the United Arab Emirates and the United Kingdom.
Competitive Strategy Window:
The strategic competitive window analyzes the competitive landscape in terms of markets, applications and geographies to help the vendor define an alignment or match between its capabilities and opportunities for future growth prospects. It describes the optimal or favorable fit for vendors to adopt successive strategies of merger and acquisition, geographic expansion, research and development, and new product introduction strategies to execute further business expansion and growth. during a forecast period.
FPNV positioning matrix:
The FPNV Positioning Matrix rates and categorizes vendors in the Pharmaceutical Logistics Market based on Business Strategy (Business Growth, Industry Coverage, Financial Viability, and Channel Support) and Product Satisfaction (Ratio price-performance, ease-of-use, product features, and customer support) that helps businesses make better decisions and better understand the competitive landscape.
Market share analysis:
The market share analysis offers the analysis of the vendors considering their contribution to the overall market. It gives the idea of its revenue generation in the overall market compared to other providers in the space. It provides information on the performance of vendors in terms of revenue generation and customer base compared to others. Knowing the market share gives an idea of the size and competitiveness of suppliers for the reference year. It reveals the characteristics of the market in terms of accumulation, fragmentation, dominance and merger.
The report provides information about the following pointers:
1. Market Penetration: Provides comprehensive information about the market offered by major players
2. Market Development: Provides detailed information on lucrative emerging markets and analyzes penetration in mature market segments
3. Market Diversification: Provides detailed information on new product launches, untapped geographies, recent developments and investments
4. Competitive Assessment and Intelligence: Provides a comprehensive assessment of market shares, strategies, products, certification, regulatory approvals, patent landscape, and manufacturing capabilities of key players
5. Product Development and Innovation: Provides smart insights into future technologies, R&D activities, and breakthrough product developments
Need for pharmaceutical shipments to be handled with the utmost care and meet certain regulatory requirements
Outsourcing of the pharmaceutical logistics process
Increase in global demand for vaccines and medicines
Main topics covered:
2. Research methodology
3. Executive Summary
4. Market Overview
5. Market Overview
6. Pharmaceutical Logistics Market, By Mode of Transportation
7. Pharmaceutical Logistics Market, By Product
8. Pharmaceutical Logistics Market, By Transportation
9. Pharmaceutical Logistics Market, by Drug Supply Stage
10. Americas Pharmaceutical Logistics Market
11. Asia-Pacific Pharmaceutical Logistics Market
12. Europe, Middle East and Africa Pharmaceutical Logistics Market
13. Competitive landscape
14. Company Usability Profiles
Air Canada Cargo
Deutsche Post DHL
Kühne + Nagel
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/tv83x0
CONTACT: CONTACT: ResearchAndMarkets.com Laura Wood, Senior Press Manager firstname.lastname@example.org For E.S.T Office Hours Call 1-917-300-0470 For U.S./CAN Toll Free Call 1-800-526-8630 For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900